21. Nocom G, Ho KY, Perumal M. Interventional management of chronic pain. Ann Acad Med Singapore 2009 Feb; 38(2): 150-155.
22. Ho KY, Pasutharnchat K. Intrathecal dexamethasone for the treatment of intractable postherpetic neuralgia: a case report. The Internet Journal of Pain, Symptom Control and Palliative Care 2009;6(2).
23. Ho KY, Gan TJ. Chapter 25: Opioid-Related Adverse Effects and Treatment Options. In: Acute Pain Management. Editors: Sinatra R, De Leon-Casasola O, Viscusi E, Ginsberg B. Cambridge University Press; New York, NY. 2009. Page 406-415.
24. Ho KY, Jones L, Gan TJ. The effect of cultural background on the usage of complementary and alternative medicine for chronic pain management. Pain Physician 2009 May-Jun; 12(3): 685-8.
25. Poon KH, Tan KH, Ho KY. Efficacy of fentanyl iontophoretic transdermal system in postoperative pain – a meta-analysis. Acute Pain 2009 June; 11(2): 65-74.
26. Ho KY, Siew CW. A survey of chronic pain management by primary care physicians in Singapore. Asean Journal of Anaesthesiology 2009.
27. Ho KY, Siau C. Chronic pain management: therapy, drugs and needles. Ann Acad Med Singapore 2009 Nov; 38(11): 929-930.
28. Pasutharnchat K, Tan KH, Hadi MA, Ho KY. Intrathecal analgesia in patients with cancer pain – an audit in a tertiary institution. Ann Acad Med Singapore 2009 Nov; 38(11): 943-946.
29. Tay W, Ho KY. The role of interventional therapies in cancer pain management. Ann Acad Med Singapore 2009 Nov; 38(11): 989-997.
30. Ho KY, Tay W, Yeo MC, Liu HJ, Yeo SJ, Chia SL, Lo NN. Duloxetine reduces morphine requirements after knee replacement surgery. Br J Anaesth 2010 Sep; 105(3): 371-376.
31. Pasutharnchat K, Ho KY. Spinal cord stimulation for the treatment of intractable pain from failed back surgery syndrome. Proceedings of Singapore Healthcare 2010; 19(3): 3-7.
32. Emril D, Ho KY. Treatment of trigeminal neuralgia – role of radiofrequency ablation. J Pain Res 2010 Dec; 3: 249-254.
33. Zhang J, Ho KY, Wang Y. Efficacy of pregabalin in acute postoperative pain: a meta-analysis. Br J Anaesth 2011 Apr; 106(4): 454-462.
34. Yuan FSY, Ng SY, Ho KY, Lee SY, Chung AYF, Poopalalingam P. Abnormal coagulation profile after hepatic resection: the effect of chronic hepatic disease and implications for epidural analgesia. J Clin Anesth 2012; 24:398-403.
35. Macleod DB, Habib AS, Ikeda K, Spyker DA, Cassella JV, Ho KY, Gan TJ. Inhaled fentanyl aerosol in healthy volunteers: pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics. Anesth Analg 2012 Nov;115(5):1071-1077.
36. Ho KY, Chua NHL, George JM, Yeo SN, Main N, Choo CY, Tan JWT, Tan KH, Ng BY. Evidence-Based Guidelines on the Use of Opioids in Chronic Non-Cancer Pain – A Consensus Statement by the Pain Association of Singapore Task Force. Ann Acad Med Singapore 2013 Mar;42(3):138-152.
37. Ho KY, Hadi MA, Pasutharnchat K, Tan KH. Cooled radiofrequency denervation for the treatment of sacroiliac joint pain: Two-year results from twenty cases. J Pain Res 2013 Jul 4;6:505-11.
38. Pergolizzi JV, Gharibo C, Ho KY. Treatment considerations for cancer pain: a global perspective. Pain Pract 2015; 15(8):778-792.
39. The ACHEON Working Group, Kim YC, Ahn JS, Calimag MMP, Chao TC, Ho KY, Tho LM, Xia ZJ, Ward L, Moon H, Bhagat A. Current practices in cancer pain management in Asia: a survey of patients and physicians across ten countries. Cancer Med 2015 Aug;4(8):1196-1204.
40. Ho KY, Ahn JS, Calimag MM, Chao TC, Kim YC, Moon H, Tho LM, Xia ZJ, You D. Inadequate treatment practices for pain relief and adverse event management in cancer patients across 10 countries/regions in Asia: a call for greater efforts to improve standards for patient care. Asia Pac J Clin Oncol 2018 Jun;14(3)159-166.
41. Ho KY, Gwee KA, Cheng YK, Yoon KH, Hee HT, Omar AR. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in chronic pain: implications of new data for clinical practice. J Pain Res 2018;11:1937-1948.
42. Freynhagen R, Arevalo Parada H, Calderon-Ospina CA, Chen J, Rakhmawati Emril D, Villacorta FF, Franco H, Ho KY, Lara-Solares A, Li CC, Mimenza Alvarado A, Nimmaanrat S, Dolma Santos M, Ciampi de Andrade D. Current understanding of the mixed pain concept: a brief narrative review. Curr Med Res Opin. 2019;35(6):1011-1018.
43. Raff M, Belbachir A, El-Tallawy S, Ho KY, Nagtalon E, Salti A, Seo JH, Tantri AR, Wang HW, Wang TL, Buemio KC, Gutierrez C, Hadijat Y. Intravenous Oxycodone Versus Other Intravenous Strong Opioids for Acute Postoperative Pain Control: A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials. Pain Ther 2019; https://doi.org/10.1007/s40122-019-0122-4
An innovative RF technique that allows the creation of large-volume, spherical lesions to treat nerves that cause pain.