- Chairman, South-East Asian Section, World Institute of Pain (WIP)
- International Fellow, WIP Interventional Pain Practice (FIPP)
- Examiner, FIPP Examinations
- Diplomate, American Academy of Pain Management (DAAPM)
- Fellow, Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- Member, International Neuromodulation Society (INS)
- Member, International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP)
- Vice-President, The Pain Association of Singapore (2018-2019)
- Past President (2011-2017), The Pain Association of Singapore
- Past Vice-President (2012-2013), Association for South-East Asian Pain Societies (ASEAPS)
Dr. Ho is an active member of several regional and international societies including:
Dr. Ho holds an MBBS and MMed (Anaesthesiology) from the National University of Singapore. He completed a Pain Management Fellowship at Duke University Hospital in Durham, North Carolina, USA, and is a certified Diplomate with the American Academy of Pain Management (DAAPM).
Dr. Ho was formerly the Director for Acute Pain Services at the Department of Anaesthesia & Surgical Intensive Care, and Deputy Director of the Pain Management Centre at Singapore General Hospital.
"Not all patients with chronic pain need surgery. There are minimally invasive, non-surgical approaches to treat pain."
- Dr Ho
- Dr Ho
An innovative RF technique that allows the creation of large-volume, spherical lesions to treat nerves that cause pain.